When editing a student's account, personalize their settings to meet their needs. These options are found under the Student Settings section.
- ELL- Set English Language Learner if desired for reporting
- Spanish Math- Students with limited English proficiency can receive K-5 Math lessons in Spanish.
- Text-to-Speech- Student can access a Text-to-Speech tool that reads aloud instructional and assessment content for the subject(s) selected
- Language Translation Tools- Student can access a Language Translation tool to translate written instructional and assessment content for the subject(s) selected
- MyPath Assessment- Student is prompted to take the MyPath Assessment for Math and/or Reading upon first logging into the system so they can be placed in a learning path. This assessment must be enabled at the district/school level first before being able to turn on or off at the student level. View the assessment schedule to see how often the student will be required to take the assessment.
To learn how to edit the student's profile, click here.