Frequently Asked Questions
If the ILP changes, the educator can use the Student ILP report to see the work the student has already completed, as well as the current pathway and assigned content. Additionally, educators can also use the Class Progress Report to view the student's work from a previous placement.
Use this page to learn how to access the report at a Class level. These are listed by individual students.
- Select the Class tile from the landing page.
- Click Reports.
- Click Usage Report.
- Click Filters to adjust the view.
- Adjust the filters as desired. To learn more about the filters, click here.
- Click the X to close the filters.
- Adjust the timeframe, if desired.
- View the report at the Class level. To learn more about the report, click here.