Use this page to create a new student account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click Students from the left side bar.
- Click Create Student.
- Enter the information pertaining to the student.
The required information is:
- First name
- Last name
- Grade Level
- Confirm password
Usernames must be unique to the login code domain. Passwords must contain at least 6, and no longer than 32 case-sensitive characters without spaces. All the keyboard special characters are allowed.
Administrators have the option to adjust the student's school.
Pre-K and Adult grade level selections are currently not supported for the student's grade level option.
Students are not able to see any school or district information in their profile.
No subject bubbles will appear for students listed with a grade level of "Adult". It is recommended to select another grade level for a student should content be needed for them to take.
- Click Next.
- Enter a third-party ID, if applicable.
- Click Next.
- Select the information that meets the student's needs.
- ELL- Set English Language Learner if desired for reporting
- Text-to-Speech- Student can access a Text-to-Speech tool that reads aloud instructional and assessment content for the subject(s) selected
- Language Translation Tools- Student can access a Language Translation tool to translate written instructional and assessment content for the subject(s) selected
- Click Save.
- The student will appear in the student list.