Use this page to learn how to reset a student's password.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes they can.
Yes! Usernames must be unique to the login code domain. The username cannot contain any spaces. When manually creating or updating a student account, usernames can be entered with the keyboard special characters and most of the Alt-Code characters if those alt-code characters are copied/pasted. Passwords must contain at least 6, and no more than 32 case-sensitive characters without spaces. All the keyboard special characters are allowed. Administrators have the option to adjust the student’s school.
- Click Students in the left side bar.
- Search for the student's name or username.
- Click Enter on the keyboard or the search icon .
- Click the student's name.
- Click Edit under Student Profile.
- Enter a password and re-enter it.
Passwords must contain at least 6, and no more than 32 case-sensitive characters without spaces. All the keyboard special characters are allowed.
- Click Save.