Use this page to learn how to turn on Spanish Math for a student. This program was written natively in Spanish to provide a true native experience for students.
- Click Students in the left side bar.
District and School Administrators will need to select Users then Student Roster.
- Search for the student's name or username.
- Click Enter on the keyboard or the search icon .
- Click the student's name.
- Click Edit under Student Settings.
- Toggle the SPANISH LANGUAGE MATH setting to On.
- Click Save.